REFLEX LED WALL WASH FIXTURE
RX 1352 for LED Replacement Lamps
- Individual Locking Mechanisms ensure consistant lighting presentation
- 45° Range of Motion
- RX1352-LED Housing Constructed of White Steel
- For use with 2 MR16 LED Replacement Lamps by others
- Voltage Options
• 120 Volts
• 277 Volts
- Dimming with standard Electronic Low Voltage (ELV) Dimmer controls by others
- Standard Reflector Options:
• High Reflectance Matte White
• High Reflectance Gloss White
• Satin Anodized Aluminum
• Satin Horizontal Ribbed
- Order Housing and Trim Accessory Separately
- UL and CUL Listed Damp Location (non IC only)
- RX1352A Trim 7.50"W x 10"H
- RX1352A Constructed of White CRS, Steel or Stainless Steel
- Trim Accessory Options:
• Dimensional Metal Trim Solid
- Finish Options
• White Powder Coat
• Black Powder Coat
• Titanium Powder Coat
• Stainless Steel
• Custom Colors are available, please consult factory.
Self Leveling Spring Mounted Trims
Tempered Glass Accessories
Custom Silkscreening Available
Specialized Glass Accessories
CUSTOM SIZE FIXTURES AND CUSTOM GLASS PANELS
If you have applications which dictate modifications to our standard Reflex fixtures, please contact our sales dept. In addition to modifications,
Belfer has complete custom capabilities for your project. Our team of customer service and technical specialists are at your disposal to answer questions and offer advice about application, lamp placement and lighting objectives
TRIM ACCESSORY OPTIONS
Dimensional Trim Solid
TRIM ACCESSORY FINISH CHOICES
White Powder Coat
Black Powder Coat
Titanium Powder Coat
Satin Horiz. Ribbed
The Reflex LED lighting fixture installs in 3 easy steps.
First, the backbox is mounted in the wall and fits neatly between the studs with an adjusting level.
Next, the Reflex reflector slides seamlessly into the backbox to enhance the LED output.
Lastly, the self leveling, spring mounted trim easily attaches to the fixture to complete the look with clean architectural detailing.
ABOUT BELFER LIGHTING
Proudly manufacturing in the USA since 1968.
Belfer is committed to satisfying you, our customer, the specifier. Our product range is diverse and our custom capabilities are extensive to meet your architectural lighting requirements. We dedicate ourselves to your satisfaction as an essential component to your success.
Belfer provides the tools for the lighting professional.
We cordially invite your inquiry.
Phone: (732) 493-2666
Fax: (732) 493-2941
P.O. Box 2079
Ocean, NJ 07712